Area Sales Manager more... ▼
|First posted:||May 18, 2016 (last updated 30+ days ago)|
The overall responsibilities will be to develop, support and drive the sales of Molton Brown with Wholesale partners, such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Barneys, bluemercury and Lord & Taylor.
This position is responsible to oversee the sales for Northwest Region of US & Canada, along with being accountable for the sell-in and supporting the sell-through of Molton Brown products to new and existing Molton Brown wholesale accounts. This will happen by establishing alliances with existing accounts buyers, store managers/owners, visual managers, department managers, sales associates, as well as the New York Corporate office to drive Molton Brown sales performance.
- Responsible to drive sales and profit plans to budget
- Increase overall net sales for responsible territory, through negotiations with buyer on sales, product and merchandising placement.
- Increase overall retail sales for responsible territory
- Liaise with marketing to develop account specific marketing and promotional programs for headquarter accounts.
- Communicate and support the field sales team in executing sales and marketing programs for headquarter account.
- Help support field in execution of promotional events for headquarter account.
- Oversee headquarter account management responsibility for Northwest accounts and communicate sales strategies to the field.
- Liaise with marketing and forecasting on new product availability to communicate account merchants and planning teams.
- Build strong partnerships with all external customers, such as Buyers, GM's and DM's.
- Have an established network base for promotional support.
- Training and coaching all Molton Brown sales teams and freelancers, demonstrating Molton Brown product selling skills.
- Train all wholesale doors to build Molton Brown brand awareness and drive sales performance.
- Monthly store visits, report on merchandising presentation, inventory levels, and track sales performance by door.
- Enforce Molton Brown branding and visual standards.
- Build strong business relationships with Molton Brown corporate team and field team.
- Candidates should have 5-8 years wholesale prestige beauty sales experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills for account meetings.
- Experience managing and leading sales teams.
- Fast learner and can adapt to many different situations.
- Strong sales skills, passionate about selling and training people how to sell.
- Ability to multi-task, thinks outside the box, and has a keen eye for detail.
- Focused organizational skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Familiarity with the entire West Coast territory of Nordstrom, Barneys, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Lord & Taylor and Bluemercury.
- Ability to negotiate "Open to Buy" aka receipts.
- Experience with order writing, stock and sales plans, budgets, co-op advertising and promotions.
- Must be energetic, proactive and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- Must have a Retail and Wholesale background in cosmetics.
- Computer Skills: proficiency in Microsoft word, excel & PowerPoint.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.