Nurse Clinician RN, Research Project Lead - UBC more... ▼
|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|First posted:||June 03, 2016 (last updated 2 weeks 4 days ago)|
Job ID: REQ20002706
Provides case management support and education to patients on assigned caseload through remote contact with patient. This includes: relationship building, assisting with navigating insurance and pharmacy protocols to obtain medication, referral source, and customized product and disease state training.
- Adheres to principles as stipulated by program specific contractual agreements and company practices which may include:
- Develops and revises customized protocol specific educational materials including, but not limited to, educational manuals, standardized documents, Power Point presentations, process flows, and specific program procedures as requested by the client.
- Provides educational offerings to contracted Registered Nurses and internal support staff to ensure adherence to assigned protocols, good clinical practice and quality standards.
- Receives inbound phone calls from clients and healthcare professionals and provides a professional resource for inquiries. Also, supports contracted Registered Nurses after hours (on call) that are providing services to clients.
- Participates and/or may lead protocol specific investigative, customer kick-off, and site meetings for the client.
- Oversees and provides direction and guidance to key internal personnel and contracted Registered Nurses.
- Completes special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree and professional nursing license (current and valid) in state of practice
- 2-5 years relevant experience, case management experience preferred
- Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software; basic database navigation
- Knowledge of pharmacy, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, or healthcare business required; Ability to multitask in both PC/Phone related tasks; Works effectively and fosters teamwork; Demonstrates ownership of projects and carries responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers; Results oriented; demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines; Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated development and commercial support solutions that deliver evidence of safe use, while optimizing access to mediation and care.
UBC leverages our specialty pharmacy therapy expertise and contracts for specialty pharmacy and specialty distribution services.
UBC's services include reimbursement, patient assistance and alternate funding programs, channel optimization through specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution and 3PL services, Customized clinical adherence and commercialization strategies powered by Express Scripts data.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.