Area Vice President, Sales- East more... ▼
|First posted:||January 06, 2017|
This position can also be located in Boston, MA or New York, NY or Washington, DC
Primary responsibilities of the AVP is to meet quarterly and annual sales target. As a leader of the sales team, the AVP will establish sales goals and create incentive programs for their region and personnel. He/she will perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate his/her team's overall performance against quota.
The AVP also builds sales campaigns passionate about communicating relationships with customers, driving repeat sales, strategy & planning, performance management, quality improvement, change management, and corporate governance. The AVP is able to develop his/her team to the next levels. The AVP is experienced in the RES sales cycle, in Enterprise sales and sales with Channel and Partners. The AVP shall have a network within the Healthcare, Government and Finance markets.
Other duties include developing presentations for clients and partners, strategic account planning, conducting market analysis and devising strategies for generating new business.
At RES we take our values seriously. When you become our new colleague, you can find yourself in these values for 100% and you will not only act on them but you will spread them when needed and where possible.
- RESults: Freedom to step up and deliver
- RESpect: Treat others like you want to be treated
- RESolve: Be fanatical and drive change
Why work for RES?
- Do you want to work for one of the most successful product software companies in The Netherlands?
- Do you want to be a part of a small agile team and together with your team mates build great software?
- Do you want to use your knowledge and experience to help RES Software become a world leader?
A few great perks that we offer at RES Software are:
- 401k with a 100% company match up to 4% and immediate vesting
- Highly ambitious medical benefits from day 1.
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Management development programs
- MVP reward , granted every quarter, this employee is able to attend the company trip, Excellence Club at the end of the year. Past trips where to Miami, Barbados, and Rio.
- Free Lunches
- $2500 employee referral program
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Annual performance reviews with merit salary increase
What our employees are saying:
“RES Software has the culture, vision and structure to provide any dedicated employee with various opportunities to grow on a professional level. No matter what the job title might say, each employee has the opportunity to impact the success of the company and gain valuable experience that can steer their career path in the direction they choose to”
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching and training employees.
- Devotes both time and effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Ability to travel at least 50%
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience leading Enterprise Sales professionals
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments
- Experience in End User Computing, Desktop Virtualization and Desktop Management solutions preferred
Leadership & personal characteristics:
- Inspiring Others: The candidate must be skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a high level; communicate a compelling vision; inspire others; and build motivated, high-performing teams.
- Keeping on Point: Can quickly separate the critical from the nice to dos and the trivial issues; quickly senses what the next most value-driving action is to work on; focuses on the critical few tasks that really add customer value and puts aside or delays the rest.
- Being Organizationally Savvy: Maneuvers well to get things done; knows where to go within customer and partner organizations to get what he/she needs; politically aware and agile; presents views and arguments well. Convenient in presenting to and working with C-level executives at both customer and key alliance partners.
- Communicating Effectively: Writes and presents effectively and efficiently, with presentation experience in front of large internal and external groups; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across
- Leading Diverse Relationships: Relates well to a wide variety of diverse styles, types, and classes; effective up, down, sideways, inside and outside; builds diverse networks; quick to find common ground; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats every customer as a preferred client.
- Standout Colleague : Build consensus and credibility while driving key initiatives within a global organization.
- Results oriented: Focuses on accountability in the form of tangible, measurable metrics and results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
As an Affirmative Action Employer, RES – US does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic. We value diversity and recruit candidates from a variety of cultures, backgrounds and walks of life. Apply now to come be a part of our team!
RES Software does not accept or agree to pay a fee for any unsolicited candidate or any information you may submit to us without there being a prior agreement between us regarding such candidate or information signed by an authorized representative of a RES Software entity.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.