New Business Admin - #219875 more... ▼
|First posted:||October 08, 2016 (last updated 30+ days ago)|
Job Area: Financial Services
Business Area: Individual Distribution
Location: CO - Denver
Career Category: Experienced Professional
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Date Posted: 2016-10-07
As a New Business Admin you will be the face of the office assisting guests as they arrive while also assisting and supporting the new business activities of management and producers to achieve business center and company goals. Tasks may also include:
- Providing accurate and prompt processing of applications, ensuring proper handling of settlements received, coordinating and case handling during underwriting, preparing issued policies for delivery, and recognizing and resolving problem situations.
- Assisting with pre-sale and post-sale support including setting appointments, preparing proposals and illustrations and maintaining related sales databases.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting project deadlines.
- Providing administration support for management and producers for promotional activities, including seminars, workshops, etc. This may include preparing presentation materials.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus 1+ years related experience required.
- Knowledge of financial services products preferred.
- Must be proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Good oral/written communication, organizational, problem solving and math skills required.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must submit to fingerprinting and full background check to become an associated person of FINRA.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
Background Check Requirements
Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
See job description.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.