Analyst Computer System more... ▼
As a Computer Systems Analyst you will be responsible for the collection, monitoring, securing, management and accessibility of data for analysis and reporting.
* Develops and test programs in a timely fashion, including database programs and patient and normal control recruitment databases.
* Implements required files servers and networking of systems.
* Facilitates secure and confidential sharing of scientific data between cores and institutions.
* Monitors production systems and designs improvement for increased data processing efficiency by conducting reviews of application functions.
* Creates and maintains web sites as required. Creates and maintains web site and intranet; including the securing of domain names. Ensures critical data is secure.
* Maintains hardware/software and facilitates training in the use of all computer-based resources. Ensures system integrity; maintains computer hardware/software and troubleshoots as necessary.
* Keeps current on and disseminates information on new technologies and research data management.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, required.