Vice President - Marketing more... ▼
|Location:||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Company:||The Freeman Company|
|First posted:||November 29, 2016 (last updated 30+ days ago)|
Encore Event Technologies, part of the Freeman family of companies, is the leading provider of unique, creative and innovative in-house audiovisual services for hotels, conference centers, and resorts throughout the United States. Encore Event Technologies partners with hotels and event planners to develop optimum ways to deliver event experiences with maximum impact, utilizing cutting edge technology. With state-of-the-art equipment and hospitality-minded technology professionals, Encore sets the event technology pace for all competitors in the industry. Encore Productions, the production division of Encore Event Technologies, is a full-service creative production and A/V equipment rental company, helping clients tell their stories in Las Vegas and around the world.
Encore is searching a Vice President - Marketing to develop and execute an integrated marketing and communications strategy in support of the Encore Event Technologies business unit. Work closely with the Enterprise Marketing Team and the Encore Sales and Executive Leadership teams to advance the strategic plan. Support and promote an integrated suite of products, solutions and services on a global scale including geo, regional and local levels that are focused on the Encore Event Technologies practice area. Support and promote existing and new products and services that offer a sustainable competitive advantage and profitable growth. Be an active and contributing member of the Marketing Leadership Team for Freeman ensuring cross-divisional collaboration and synergies. Additional duties include:
- Oversee all aspects of the company's marketing in concert with the Encore Leadership Team (ELT), including but not limited to, internal and external communications, corporate positioning strategy, advertising, website and interactive marketing, public relations messaging/promotion, brand communication, employee communication and customer research.
- Optimize, maintain and advance the Encore digital marketing strategy and website.
- Focus on content marketing and thought leadership development and dissemination.
- Support and integrate with the demand generation and marketing automation efforts through the Marketo platform and (please use the apply button below).
- Integrate with the Freeman Enterprise Marketing Team and the Marketing Leadership Team (MLT).
- Work with the ELT to advance content marketing strategy, digital and social media strategy, public relations and corporate communications goals and deliver results per the Enterprise Marketing Plan.
- Work closely with Encore leadership to advance the strategic priorities of the business against all goals including revenue, profits, product, service and solutions selling. Support, promote and communicate all business transformation initiatives.
- Support regional and local marketing initiatives with product marketing, branch and local marketing communications, advertising, and product support.
- Translate the enterprise marketing brand positioning and value proposition to all Encore marketing materials throughout the year.
- Work closely with the SVP of Sales to support the sales effort and support materials including proposals, Encore Buzz, etc.
- Support the industry relations initiatives for Encore throughout the year to ensure projects are delivered successfully, on budget, and in accordance with intended ROI metrics.
- Develop Encore's short and long-term strategy in support of corporate goals and plans.
- Supervise the product development process. Ensure appropriate market research is conducted to realize new product and service opportunities. Manage process through rollout to ensure appropriate external marketing and internal communication. Measure results for the Encore business.
- Effectively build the brand's equity in the marketplace and engage employees in delivering the brand.
- Provide strong, proactive leadership to maintain a positive business climate, motivate employees and function as an effective advocate for change and growth.
- Prioritize needs and allocate marketing resources and talent as appropriate.
- Determine the vision and strategy of digital marketing services for external and internal applications including e-commerce channel, website, e-marketing, customer and employee portals, etc.
- Oversee advertising and promotion strategy and execution, directing agency partners to ensure the company's goals are achieved; oversee the monitoring and evaluation of outside agencies for Encore.
- Strengthen and maintain a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves, goal-oriented, customer-needs focused environment that stresses employee performance, teamwork, management credibility and success.
- Supervise the consumer/customer market research function, ensuring recommended plans assist the development and promotion of the company's brand equity and sales efforts.
- Develop, track and deliver the Encore marketing and communications budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum ten (10) years related experience
- Minimum five (5) years of executive leadership experience preferred with Global experience.
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor team members to enrich the talent pool of the internal marketing organization. Participate as an active member of the Encore Leadership Team (ELT).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet applications and executive level presentations.
- Knowledge of (please use the apply button below) (SFDC), working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software applications, establishing SharePoint sites and WebEx discussions as required.
- Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks and excellent project management skills a must.
- Corporate leadership experience as well as hospitality industry experience
- Knowledge of accounting/budgeting systems
Freeman is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity Poster (Spanish)
The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
Family Medical Leave Act
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act, if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Freeman, please e-mail Freeman.Recruiting@freemanco.com. Emails should be limited to disability-related assistance only and should not be used for any other inquiries.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.