VP of Digital Marketing more... ▼
|First posted:||December 20, 2016|
Vice President, Digital Marketing
Cision is a global powerhouse in the Public Relations software space with over 100 years of experience innovating the way businesses tell their stories. Our award-winning solutions use cutting-edge technology to provide clients with industry-leading insights and the tools to improve their marketing and PR needs. With offices in over 20 countries around the world, we're committed to growing our communities and our people by offering amazing perks, professional development, and opportunities for you to power your career.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a data-driven marketer with a unique combination of experience in demand generation, web strategy, eCommerce and the broader marketing technology landscape. We want this person to work closely with the VP of Product Marketing, VP of Branding and VP of GTM Strategy to develop a robust strategy for driving demand for Cision products and help quantify marketing's return on investment for key programs. This position will report directly to Cision's Chief Marketing Officer.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to identify customer needs, requirements, and market trends
- Build targeted, revenue producing campaigns to to reach our target buyers
- Manage operational execution and persona-based marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with product marketing on messaging and positioning for target buyers
- Track and drive marketing campaign results using proven methodology.
Demand Generation & Lead Management
- Drive consistent global leads framework working with the regional marketing and sales teams optimizing for pipeline generation, field effectiveness, operational efficiency/scalability and consistency in closed loop reporting.
- Ensure timely and effective lead distribution for follow-up and recording of lead resolution.
- Work with regional marketing operations, corporate operations teams and IT on systems infrastructure to support leads process and reporting.
Marketing Database & Targeting:
- Build and maintain a productive global marketing database.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure integrity and cleanliness of database.
- Drive strategies around segmentation & targeting to enable marketing of growing portfolio of offerings.
- Provide consultation to marketing teams on audience segmentation for campaigns.
Marketing Campaign Services:
- Manage team for effective execution of audience list pulls, email and web registration to generate strong response to marketing programs. Drive improvements to optimize user experience and response tracking.
- Create email marketing guidelines and communicate to constituents.
- Determine processes around email arbitration.
- Ensure compliance to email and direct marketing regulations.
- Train international marketing operations personnel and ensure global consistency.
Marketing Reporting & Analytics:
- Deliver quality reporting to guide decision making by marketers and marketing management.
- Drive analytics framework and foundations to optimize digital marketing and campaigns, marketing spend, etc.
- Define and implement policies and processes to record data required for measurement and analysis.
- Collaborate with worldwide marketing groups to leverage efforts and build global consistency.
- 10+ years of experience working in digital marketing operations or optimization
- Keen ability to identify new opportunities and operational inefficiencies.
- Strategic thinker who sees the big picture while still able to focus on the details
- Able to effectively build consensus
- Self-starter who is able to independently own and deliver on a diverse range of projects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to juggle and prioritize across many concurrent activities
- Strong organizational and procedural skills
The Cision Story:
Cision is a leading media communication technology and analytics company that enables marketers and communicators to effectively manage their earned media programs in coordination with paid and owned channels to drive business impact. As the creator of the Cision Communication Cloud, the first-of-its-kind earned media cloud-based platform, Cision has combined cutting-edge data, analytics, technology and services into a unified communication ecosystem that brands can use to build consistent, meaningful and enduring relationships with influencers and buyers in order to amplify their marketplace influence. Cision solutions also include market-leading media technologies such as PR Newswire, Gorkana, PRWeb, Help a Reporter Out (HARO) and iContact. Headquartered in Chicago, Cision serves over 100,000 customers in 170 countries and 40 languages worldwide, and maintains offices in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Australia. For more information, visit (please use the apply button below) or follow @Cision on Twitter.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60-1.4
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.