Human Resources Service Center Consultant Job more... ▼
|Company:||First Citizens Bank|
|First posted:||January 06, 2017|
Human Resources Service Center Consultant
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
Apply with LinkedIn
Job ID #: 27691
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-Time Exempt
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 8 years
Days and Hours: M-F, 8a-5p
Physical Address: 100 East Tryon Road, Raleigh, NC
Department Name: HR Service Center
This position will provide senior level support for complex HR questions via phone and email, while adhering to established Human Resources Service Center (HRSC) standards. Responsible for delivering superior customer service by providing advanced benefit, leave of absence, pension & retirement counseling, employee relations and workers' compensation guidance to more than 6,000 associates in multiple states. Analyze complex situations, bringing questions and problems to satisfactory resolution (partnering with HR management and HR consulting as needed). Utilize all HR tools available to resolve calls/questions accurately and timely. Responsible for administration of position elimination and SEP agreements, guideline warnings, and life product management. Serves as back-up to HRSC generalist role.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 4 years of human resources experience.
High school diploma or GED and 8 years of human resources experience.
- General experience in employee relations and/or benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures and HR laws and labor laws.
- Ability to empathize and handle end-to-end inquiries working to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize effectively, in a time sensitive environment.
- Exercise strong critical thinking and analytical skills to investigate and resolve issues.
- Must have strong communication and active listening skills that facilitates probing questions to aid in problem solving and issue escalation.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify critical issues and escalate appropriately.
- Ability to work with sensitive, often confidential information.
- Bachelor degree.
- Call center experience.
- Integrated knowledge and understanding of HR systems and processes; HR concepts; HR laws and labor laws; benefit and retirement plans; pay administration; and employee relations. Note: Incumbent is not expected to be a specialist in each of these areas but instead demonstrate a broad understanding of each.
- Understanding of and experience with process improvement and change management methodologies.
- Experience in an active M&A business environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.