Team Member, Driver - Golden, Colorado more... ▼
|First posted:||January 19, 2017 (last updated 1 week 5 days ago)|
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information:
Prepare, ship, receive and schedule delivery of products; ensure timely delivery of sets and pick up/return loaner sets; field customer questions and direct to appropriate Branch personnel. Update and maintain associated databases and client files.
- Arrange merchandise for transport (on delivery and return)
- Arrange merchandise at customer locations
- Read maps, and route configuration
- Drive vehicle in order to deliver medical supplies
- Perform safety inspections in transportation setting
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Maintain records, reports, or files
- Plan or organize work
- Provide customer service in surface transportation
- Service vehicle with water, fuel, or oil
- Use vehicle repair tools or safety equipment
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record
- Maintain transportation cleanliness, organization and maintenance
- Field customer complaints, address and communicate as necessary to Branch team members
- Create and/or review lists of delivery and pick-ups
- Arrange merchandise and materials to customers (for direct use and consignment)
- Record transactions and issues on customer receipts
- Implement and support Quality initiatives throughout branch.
- Participate with On-call rotation
- Valid Driver's license with good driving record
- Occasional use of personal automobile
- Demonstrated skills in providing customer services. This includes meeting quality standards for services
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for moving medical products
- Demonstrated phone skills
- Must be proficient using computer software
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.