Marketing Analytics Manager more... ▼
|First posted:||January 25, 2017 (last updated 2 weeks 3 days ago)|
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
A key member of the Marketing Operations & Analytics team at Workday, the Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for providing data-driven actionable insights to various business stakeholders through operational reporting dashboards designed by synthesizing business knowledge and leveraging data from marketing automation and CRM platforms. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Data Strategy and Analytics, this individual through summarization and presentation of the findings will help drive an understanding of global marketing effectiveness and pipeline contribution across the organization. Specifically, the Marketing Analytics Manager will support the corporate events team to drive event-specific analysis that will enable more effective pre-event targeting, post-event follow-up, and continual program improvements.
- Define the frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing global marketing events results including marketing ROI and attribution.
- Assist with the QBR and executive-level marketing performance reporting. Provide deep analysis that will support solid decision-making.
- Leverage multiple sales and marketing data sources from data warehouse and data analysis tools to manage data mining/extraction for the analysis of marketing campaigns, strategic events, and sales pipeline. Synthesize results and provide actionable insights to global business stakeholders.
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of ad-hoc marketing performance reports and data projects in MS Excel/Access and MySQL/SQL.
- Collaborate with the marketing BI and IT teams to drive the implementation of the global marketing performance reports and dashboards by leveraging the sales/marketing data warehouse and BI tool.
- Create and manage operational reports/dashboards in Marketo and (please use the apply button below) to track the effectiveness of cross-channel marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist with monitoring the integrity of the marketing database. Recommend and implement process improvements for automated data validation/normalization in Marketo.
- Partner with the marketing automation team to analyze data for segmentation that will help global campaign managers design targeted campaigns and optimize spend.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working with large datasets in different formats such as .csv, Excel, Access. Proficiency in MySQL/SQL and ability to create data models is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing reporting & analytics function analyzing marketing data and producing standard/ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making.
- 2+ years of experience with (please use the apply button below); demonstrated understanding of CRM concepts such as lead management and pipeline.
- Strong understanding of the B-to-B sales & marketing function and how its success can be measured. Understanding of the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall is highly desired.
- Proven experience identifying, building, and publishing marketing key performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas, formatting, charts and importing/exporting data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise and insightful executive summaries and presentations.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively. Project management experience highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, finance, marketing, sciences or related field.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.