Retail Branch Sales Manager more... ▼
|Location:||Hialeah (Miami), FL|
|First posted:||February 09, 2017|
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
The Retail Branch Manager position is responsible for the direction and management of a team of outside sales loan originators who are selling EverBank lending products and services to prospective clients. The manager is responsible for ensuring the team achieves sales goals and maintains compliance with federal, state, investor and company guidelines and policies. In addition, this position requires the branch manager to be a top producing loan originator.
- Conducts sales activities customarily and regularly outside any fixed site including, but not limited to, EverBank's places of business and away from the loan originator's own office or home
- Recruits, hires, coaches, and counsels outside sales loan originators
- This is a producing branch manager position, must be a high level retail loan volume producer
- Identify, plan, organize and implement outside sales programs and strategies to deliver sales objectives
- Evaluate and implement appropriate new sales techniques to increase the team's sales volume. Coach outside sales team to optimize production opportunity. Manage sales activity for consistent results within EverBank production standards. Review and coach outside sales activities.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Coach outside sales team to ensure optimum client experience resulting in cross-sold relationships and additional referrals.
- Identify and develop new business sources within the market. Build team strategy for capturing business from potential referral sources. Work with retail management as needed to ensure the EverBank brand is well represented. Participate in business development activities throughout market.
- Recruit Retail Loan Originators for outside sales team. Identify candidates well suited to represent EverBank with potential to grow our market share. Train, develop, and mentor staff to increase productivity. Responsible for on-boarding experience for new hires.
- Work with bank partners in and across other business lines to achieve corporate goals and objectives while maintaining a client first partnership
- Work closely with operations team to ensure a high level of customer service. Help execute defined responsibilities between outside sales team and operations team to ensure the best outcome for the client while maximizing sales potential.
- Perform daily management of the outside sales loan originators on assigned branch team
- Manage the presentation of loan products to customers and make sure outside sales loan originators manage their pipeline until loan is funded
- Ensure loans are offered and sourced according to EverBank guidelines for sale in secondary market or for EverBank portfolio
- Ensure each prospective client receives a high level of customer service and follow through
- Evaluate data to determine local market potential and make recommendation on business plan for the branch
- Manage staff by providing goals, support, oversight, supervision, and training
- Maintain sales at or above production standards as stated in the incentive plan
- Regularly track, maintain, and update accurate records of related sales activities within EverBank guidelines
- Review and monitor team's records of related outside sales activities for timely completion, consistency and accuracy and respond to any sales log inquiries from the Quality Control team
- Monitor and analyze financials, product penetration, opportunity and market share capture. Manage expense controls, draw management, pricing exceptions, pricing, and commission/override reports. Work with ROCs, ROMs, quality control units, and other support units to enhance production and quality control.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Strong sales and verbal communication skills with interpersonal skills required
- Must be able to manage staff, lead branch initiatives, and work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of mortgage/home equity origination processes
- Knowledge of mortgage lending selling techniques and strategies
- Solid working knowledge of retail mortgage loan pricing
- Strong selling skills are necessary with the ability to convert prospects to customers
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to meet job expectations and sales goals
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be able to make decisive and accurate decisions
- Must have the ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and the internet effectively
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Three (3) years experience as a broker or loan originator of conforming, FHA/VA, and non-conforming loan products
- Three (3) years current experience managing a branch and loan originators in the mortgage industry
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will have been instrumental in the management of a high volume outside mortgage sales supporting both conforming, FHA/VA, and non-conforming loan products. History of recruiting and managing strong mortgage performers within a bank owned mortgage company/operations is important to success.
- Must be S.A.F.E. Act registered through NMLS
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- DMV Check
- Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.
Location: FL - Miami
Activation Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Expiration Date: Monday, May 1, 2017
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.