Strategic Marketing Manager more... ▼
|Location:||Hinsdale (Oak Brook), IL|
|First posted:||March 14, 2017|
Crowe Horwath LLP is seeking an experienced, talented and motivated B2B marketing professional to join our Strategic Market Management Team within the Market Development & Sales (MDS) organization. As the Strategic Market Manager assigned to our Global Risk Services, this person would be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans and tactics in support of the 3 year business plans for this practice, including demand creation, reputation/awareness development, and sales enablement.
The Strategic Market Manager serves as the lead marketing team member for the practice with direct responsibility for the development and deployment of annual strategic marketing plans, including direct responsibility for: defining fully integrated initiatives; marketing deliverables; and budget planning, management and reporting. From an MDS perspective, the Strategic Market Manager serves as the lead liaison between the internal clients within the practice and other MDS Team members and is responsible for maintaining a productive MDS relationship with the Risk practice.
The Strategic Market Manager is expected to collaborate closely with the Service Strategic Market Managers, Specialization (Industry Vertical) Strategic Market Managers, and others in MDS to identify, evaluate and test new, leading-edge marketing strategies and tactics, which could generate superior marketing results. The ideal candidate would have professional services experience – especially in global solutions, and a strong track record in working with leadership, sales and other enterprise teams to develop and deploy high-impact, high-return, international marketing and marketing communications plans and tactics.
- The ability to develop fully integrated go-to-market plans, strategies, KPIs and marketing budget allocation to support the marketing success for the assigned practices and the Firm.
- Desire and capacity to serve as the knowledge expert on the assigned practices’ high-level business strategies and objectives, including the priority industry sub-sectors and services/solutions being focused on for growth.
- Ability to collaborate with other business unit and industry vertical Strategic Market Managers and MDS Team members to identify significant cross-business unit, industry vertical and market segment marketing opportunities and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
- Desire and capability to keep abreast of marketplace issues, industry and solution decision maker insights, competitive threats and opportunities, and shift marketing plans so the internal client(s) and the Firm can lead our competition - - or at least gain a competitive advantage.
- Strong track record in budget management, including development, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to Identify and manage target market focus, messaging and content by target audience – including tone, media utilized, timing, to drive most effective results.
- Solid track record in creating compelling, high-impact marketing / go-to-market content in a wide-range of digital, sales enablement, thought leadership and other media
- Desire and capacity to ensure marketing strategies and tactics are based on up-to-date market analysis / research and are driving effective differentiation.
- Ability to deliver day-to-day leadership for marketing integration efforts across the firm as appropriate in order to ensure effective and consistent execution of agreed-to marketing strategies and deployment plans.
- Solid track record in working with enterprise sales organizations to develop and deploy high-impact sales support strategies and tactics.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying high-impact external marketing communications to support marketing plans and supporting initiatives.
- Experience with and desire in monitoring, analyzing and reporting effectiveness of the marketing plan and reporting against defined success metrics/expected outcomes.
Strategic Partner Management
- Track record in managing significant strategic marketing partnerships, including, trade or professional associations – such as PEI, content providers, analysts, research houses, and freelance writers.
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in all partner relationships.
- Experience managing co-branding relationships to ensure compatibility with the firm’s brand, vision and values.
Minimum Qualifications: (including years of experience preferred):
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a leadership marketing role at the international level
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Demonstrated success in leading fully integrated marketing efforts
- Experience in professional services and/or consulting/business advisory services marketing with extensive experience in risk consulting services strongly preferred
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills that are focused at executive audiences and business leaders
- Strong cross-functional relationship management and collaboration skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong analytical skills needed for developing strategic marketing plans and supporting initiatives, including effective KPI/metrics for measuring progress and success
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with internal, shared, firm-wide marketing functions to drive execution of strategies and tactics
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Visit (please use the apply button below) and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP ((please use the apply button below)) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.