The Loudoun Difference
- We are an organization of individuals who choose to dedicate our talent, education and experience to making a difference.
- We represent nearly every profession; we are accountants, attorneys, engineers, planners, systems analysts, deputies, firefighters, and more.
- Together we work as a team to serve the needs and shape the future of our unique and dynamic community.
The primary mission of Loudoun County Government is to deliver high-quality services to our community. To that end, the County actively fosters a diverse and collaborative workforce, invests in the professional development and wellness of its employees, recognizes and rewards employee achievements, and promotes leadership at every level of the organization.
- Loudoun County is a globally competitive county known for a favorable business environment, excellent quality of life, and top-notch schools.
- Located in Northern Virginia, our county is a unique mix of suburban and rural.
- The eastern region of the County features contemporary suburbs with easy access to Washington, D.C. The western region features quaint towns, picturesque views, horse farms and wineries.
- The Loudoun County Government cares about the people who work here and serve the citizens of the county.
- We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes an array of programs available to regular employees and long-term, full-time temporary employees.
- Our benefits program reflects that commitment – blending a core level of protection with a variety of optional benefit choices.
- We strive to be, and consistently are, competitive with the labor market and other public and private sector employers in the area.
Loudoun County Government prides itself on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes employee wellness and work-life balance. As an equal opportunity employer, we consider all qualified applicants regardless of:
- Gender identity
- Genetic information
- National origin
- Political affiliation
- Sexual orientation
- Other non-merit factors