At NESN, we are proud of our people, our teams, our programming and the communities we serve. We are the definitive source for all of your Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins coverage.
Our company is dedicated to delivering creative New England sports content that serves our passionate fans and diverse communities.
Click “Apply Now” to learn more about opportunities in Creative Services, Digital, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Marketing and Promotions, Operations, Programming and Production, Sales and Traffic.
- Launched in 1984 — one of the country’s first regional sports networks
- Grown to be New England’s largest television network, reaching over 4 million homes in nine Designated Market Areas
- Distribution on expanded basic cable and telco services, all major satellite providers and several OTT services
- Forbes Magazine ranked NESN as one of the top 10 most valuable sports business brands in the world
- Telecast approximately 150 Red Sox games throughout New England
- Telecast approximately 70 Bruins regular-season games and the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs exclusively
- Other locally produced programs and events include NESN Sports Today, Beanpot hockey, Hockey East, ACC sports and minor league baseball
- NESN.com is one of the top 12 sports websites in the U.S.
- In-market streaming now available at NESNgo.com or through the NESNgo App
- Located 5 miles from downtown Boston in Watertown, Mass.