There are few Fortune 100 companies as renowned as we are for our diverse culture, training, and career opportunities. So it should not be surprising that when you work at New York Life—whether as an agent or one of our valued corporate employees—you’re backed by unyielding support, development, and resources. Start here to discover the right career track for you.
When it comes to our workforce, New York Life has done at least one thing differently from the very beginning.
We have steadfastly refused to ask agents and employees to conform themselves to a single way of doing business. Instead, everyone is expected to bring their own cultural and intellectual perspectives to the table.
Yes, this gives us a broader perspective. But more importantly, it makes us a more responsive organization, able to innovate and adapt to changing needs.
We are looking to hire:
Financial Services Professional:
As a Financial Services Professional (Agent) you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e. “People Person”)
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for sales results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator – excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Fast Track Management Program
New York Life Insurance Company and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable* annuities, and mutual funds*.
In the Fast Track Management Program, you’ll start as a financial professional to gain hands on experience. Once you have met the program requirements, you’ll be able to transition into management as an Associate Partner. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting and developing your own team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Associate Partner Training Program, an intensive, six-month program that will develop you and prime you for success as a manager.
- MBA completion within the previous 24 months
- Prior management or business owner experience
Preferred but not required:
- Life and Health License
- FINRA registrations; Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
- Previous sales experience with track record of awards and recognition year over year
For more information, CLICK HERE.