THE FEELING OF PRIDE IS POWERFUL HERE
What’s it like to work at PPG? Some important aspects of our culture include:
A love for leading the way. Throughout our history, PPG has always focused on being the leader in our industry. Our culture is very results-oriented, with an insistence on innovation, integrity and talent development. We achieve as individuals through our collective effort to grow our business and move forward.
A drive to always improve. We’re not just concerned with creating and improving products, but also improving internal processes and technology. Employees are encouraged to look for ways to build new processes, revamp existing methods or bring efficiencies into their work, while maintaining safety standards and high integrity.
Teamwork, long-lasting relationships, and pride. PPG is a place where collaboration is crucial, the atmosphere is congenial and the potential to develop your professional network and foster strong relationships is real. We welcome new employees and are invested in helping them find their place. Plus, the sense of pride in PPG people is palpable.
We communicate openly. PPG prioritizes communication throughout the organization. Through online communication, web meetings, staff meetings and online training, we demonstrate a strong commitment to communication and collaboration on a daily basis.
A commitment to community. Where possible, we seek to engage employee volunteers in the education activities we support, to bring these programs to life. Whether it is sharing safety techniques to a robotics club or teaching a group of students about color innovation, our community partners benefit from the science, technology, engineering and math expertise of our employees – and their enthusiasm for giving back.
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally including:
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future-forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers but help them propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation & benefits program
- PPG Employee Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on paint and related products
- Extensive learning and development opportunities to grow and develop your career
- A collaborative team environment where your voice is heard
We currently have about 10 Store Associate openings and one Delivery System Driver opening in the area. Click on the links below for a job description.
For more information, visit our career website.