Do you have a passion for serving urban children? The Rochester City School District has a rich history in urban education. The community is our classroom, with many partners and families who support our mission; to provide a quality education that ensures our students graduate with the skills to be successful in the global economy. Join the Rochester City School District and help transform the lives of urban youth.
Rochester offers an outstanding quality of life. Located on Lake Ontario, about 70 miles northeast of Niagara Falls, families can enjoy a variety of activities in every season. Rochester is home to a number of international businesses and offers unparalleled higher education opportunities.
- Every new teacher is assigned a professional mentor
- Competitive salary and benefits
- NYS Teachers’ Retirement System
- A vibrant community with a unique blend of history, innovation, and world class cultural offerings
- The community is our classroom, with many partners and families who support our educational mission
- Special Education 7-12
- Bilingual – all certification areas
- Special Education – Speech/Hearing
For more information, visit our career website.