About Sutter Health
Our partnerships help us transform care. We are more than 50,000 professionals inspired by innovation, strengthened by compassion, and driven to excellence. If you’re ready to add your abilities to our broad network of care, explore our opportunities, and realize your professional potential at Sutter Health.
Some of the great advancements that will define the future happens first in Northern California, and that’s where Sutter Health began more than a century ago. Today we remain pioneers among pioneers—always thinking ahead, learning and innovating—as we proudly care for more than 3 million of our neighbors.
With facilities throughout Northern California and Hawaii, you have the choice of location and lifestyle most suited to you, from urban city to small, rural community.
Where would Sutter Health be without our employees? They are our most important assets and we are fortunate to have attracted some of the most talented professionals in the world. Because their continued satisfaction benefits us all, we strive to provide our employees with the best benefits and concessions possible, such as job sharing, and tuition reimbursement to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Demonstrating Our Commitment
Although each Sutter Health affiliate is a separate business with its own policies and benefits, most facilities offer the following:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability/extended sick leave
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement benefits
- Tax deferred annuity plans – 403(b) or 401(k)
- Savings plans
- Employee Assistance Programs providing counseling
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing Education Units
- Time off to attend courses required to maintain licensure
- Leaves of absence, including family care, bereavement, etc.
For careers at Sutter, CLICK HERE