Working at TriMet means making connections. We believe that providing everyone with a safe and reliable ride can open doors to a stronger community and a better future. Our team of nearly 3,000 moves the Portland region. We’re passionate about driving, fixing, planning, creating, communicating and serving — and making this the best place to live in the country.
Values like responsiveness, inclusivity and accountability drive us forward. We do our best work collaboratively, which means we appreciate the perspective every employee brings to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Medical/dental insurance
- Free transit pass for you and your family
- Defined contribution pension plan and deferred compensation retirement plan
- Paid holidays, sick leave, personal days and vacation time
- Group-term life and long-term disability insurance
- Health care/dependent care spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement (for eligible positions)
- Training programs and classes for current employees
“TriMet is a great place to work. TriMet has a good benefits package with excellent pay. I have never had that in the jobs I’ve had before.”
—Maria 9 years with TriMet
Put yourself in the driver’s seat!