NICS Outfitter (Part-Time) more... ▼
|First posted:||February 21, 2017|
Lacey WA - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabelas has an opening for a Part-Time NICS position in the firearms department at our Lacey, WA retail store.
Provide legendary customer service experience to for every customer by processing the sale of firearms in an accurate and efficient manner while in accordance with internal policies and procedures and external ATF regulations. This position completes and reviews all 4473 forms in the store and is final check point before a firearm is transferred to a customer. Identify and correcting errors prior to the sale is critical to comply with ATF guidelines and keep the store's FFL status in good standing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assure 4473 forms accuracy throughout the firearm selling process in accordance with internal policies and external ATF regulations. Responsibilities include: assisting the customer in the completion of the 4473 form, act as the compliance captain and review all 4473 forms as a secondary and final check, and finally complete the sale through the POS system.
- Maintaining necessary ATF Compliance logbooks; timely reporting of ATF required documents (ATF F 3310.4); proper retention and process flow for all Federally Regulated Documents.
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer. Effectively communicate to customers the benefits of Cabela's programs, including but not limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Responsible for accurate and timely process of firearm holds, firearms shipping and for monitoring and working the aged hold and layaway report. Assist with physical receiving and monthly inventory of firearms.
- Assure visual standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Other Duties as Assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to work with highly confidential information. Ability to understand, recall and follow complex compliance regulations. Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail to insure accuracy of work. Ability to prioritize, delegate and accomplish multiple projects, as well as the ability to trouble shoot and resolve common problems. Must be a customer service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous, positive and professional manner. Knowledge of company retail practices and procedures. Skill in operating various retail and office equipment.
- Hiring preference will be given to those with firearms regulatory compliance knowledge, solid administrative skills, sales knowledge and at least six months to one year of experience in the firearms sales industry.
Cabelas is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabelas shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.