Diversity & Inclusion Specialist more... ▼
The Diversity and Inclusion Specialist at Penske will be responsible for assisting in the design and execution of diversity and inclusion tools, processes, and training. In this role you will work to shape and influence our workforce through delivering education and training programs to promote and sustain diversity, inclusion, equity and respect. Additionally, you will conduct research and analysis on methods for fostering an inclusive workplace. You will coordinate the administration of teams, groups and initiatives that relate to diversity and inclusion.
Candidates for this position will possess a bachelor's degree or higher, positive attitude, and a passion for diversity and inclusion. It's highly preferred that candidates possess prior experience working on D&I efforts and demonstrated project management efforts.
This position will be based in Reading, PA and will work directly with our HR leadership.
- Serving as a subject-matter expert in bias awareness pertaining to recruitment, selection and other employment decisions, and working collaboratively with the Director of Diversity and Inclusion, and both field and corporate HR professionals to propose content for related educational programs.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of associate inclusion programs and tools to improve the associate experience throughout the associate life-cycle, including onboarding, career development, training, mentoring, leader-led forums, and cohort immersion groups.
- Work and collaborate with key business partners in operations, benefits, L&D, corporate HR, staffing and marketing to ensure programs continue to support the needs.
- Analyze and present trends in the area of inclusion and diversity and stay abreast of best practices and benchmark leading companies. Proactively keep Director of D&I updated and make recommendations to design and launch programs to meet the business goals
- Conduct training and education on diversity and inclusion
- Manage existing and future programs, groups, campaigns, teams, etc. to ensure completion and success
- Measure programs and impact for ROI
- Other projects as assigned by your supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably related to HR, cultural competence and/or diversity and equality.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, General Electric Capital Corporation and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 216,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit (please use the apply button below) to learn more.