Senior Manager of Digital and Channel Marketing more... ▼
|Location:||Laguna Hills (Aliso Viejo), CA|
|First posted:||March 01, 2017|
The Senior Manager of Digital & Channel Marketing is responsible for driving brand awareness and achieving the Demand Generation plan for all OEM businesses. He/she will develop and execute the marketing strategy to effectively launch new OEM products and services, drive our thought leadership position, improve the quality of sales leads and opportunities generated, and deploy collaborative channel marketing approaches for activating dealers and driving new business.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy modern marketer who leverages digital, data, and analytics, has an eye for aggressively developing our OEM house of brands effectively, and can build a high-performing marketing team.
- Develop and execute the global channel marketing strategy by defining the marketing plan per targeted market segment including specific approaches for customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Build a high-performing Marketing team to execute the plan by identifying, developing, and retaining strong talent.
- Achieve annual target of new leads and opportunities created by driving proper mix of outbound/inbound activities.
- Proactively work with select Channel Partners in establishing deeper engagement and effectiveness of Channel activities to expand the visibility of our built-in products.
- Oversee execution of go-to-market plans for launching new OEM and activating their dealer networks.
- Set strategy and manage team responsible for campaign conception, list building, segmentation, development and execution.
- Manage field marketing team that is responsible for driving the creation and use of training and dealer materials to drive increased awareness and activate dealerships.
- Set OEM lead generation strategy and manage team responsible for driving top-of-funnel leads for Inside Sales.
- Set marketing automation strategy and manage automation team responsible for developing and executing marketing programs designed to onboard new customers or educate/cross-sell/upsell existing customers.
- Measure and adjust programs based on ROI analysis with further improvement of initiatives and processes implemented.
- Forecast channel marketing business contributions.
- Readout monthly on channel marketing plan, execution and performance.
- Serve as key leader on Americas OEM Leadership team providing strategic insights across functions to continually raise the bar.
- 10-15 years’ experience in integrated, multi-channel marketing including field and digital.
- Proven leader with 5+ years managing multiple direct reports.
- Demonstrated experience in creating business cases. Strong analytics, reporting and strategic thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Successful project management experience developing and launching new initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated experience in writing and presenting comprehensive marketing plans and executive presentations.
- Results-driven, action oriented individual with the ability to act intuitively, while following established strategy.
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional with the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels required
- Proven ability to build high-performing marketing teams combining Channel, Product Marketing & MarCom activities required
- 3+ years in a global company with a matrix organizational structure highly preferred
- 3+ years in a marketing capacity associated with channel centric organizations highly preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Office, CRM and Marketing Automation skill set required.
- Travel requirement: 15-25% mainly domestic travel as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.