CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR / Minneapolis, MN more... ▼
|Company:||Compass Group USA|
|First posted:||March 23, 2017|
Join the exciting world of unattended refreshment and food solutions with Best Vendors, the largest national account management company in the industry. As part of Compass Group, the 6th largest employer in the world, Best Vendors gives you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies, learn from some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry, and become part of a diverse team committed to providing the best possible service to our clients and customers each day. We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing top level talent-if you're up for the challenge, contact us today. We think you'll feel right at home!
Forbes agrees that Best Vendors is a great place to work - Compass Group ranked on Forbes' 2015 list of Best Employers, and in 2016, Compass Group ranked #33 on Fortune Magazine's list of global companies changing the world.
This position manages key accounts and directly oversees Client Team personnel to ensure client retention, growth, customer satisfaction and profitability. This role is a general management function; implementing the contractual obligations together with the Best Vendors teams and Compass sectors to ensure high quality service is offered to the clients and customers, thereby achieving the financial targets set for the business. This position will also work with our Best Vendor senior leadership on interrelated department issues and projects to move the departments forward. This position may also retain direct ownership of key clients.
- Assist senior leadership on developing plans to move the departments forward
- Increase team's accountability, develop and implement best practices, properly handle industry needs and effectively handles change management.
- Establish and maintain senior client relationships.
- Establish appropriate communication level with clients to enable effective implementation and joint monitoring of the contract.
- Build network within the appropriate Compass Sectors to enhance the business performance of the client.
- Manage all aspects of the contract to ensure compliance and that all necessary adjustments are made from the Client and Compass standpoint.
- Ensure that newly developed concepts, latest technology and methods are utilized to the client's best advantage.
- Provide support service consultation to maximize level of service, quality and to help clients reduce their costs.
- Solve as expeditiously as possible any problem and solve any Client dissatisfaction issues.
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for client reviews and presentations.
- Conducts account reviews with appropriate client/Compass Group management
- Implementation of a Strategic Account Plan for the business, to ensure client and Compass objectives are achieved in terms of contractual obligations as well as revenue growth, profitability and the implementation of relevant retention strategies that ensure the existing business is maintained. This all will serve as ongoing action plan.
- Ensure smooth implementation of any new sites or services where appropriate.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Client Program with appropriate Best Vendors teams.
- Facilitate existing and new business proformas and overall financial summary of business
- Lead in developing account retention strategies with client senior management to highlight program results, benchmarks and key expense trends.
- Joint accountability for the financial targets set for the business / account(s) both in growth as well as achievement of the "bottom line."
- Ensure achievement of Group financial requirements.
- Ensure achievement of client financial requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of account or client management experience.
- Senior Management Communication (client and internal).
- Proven Account Retention.
- Industry savvy and consultative partner.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Awareness, respect, reconciliation.
- Manage cross cultural client and internal relationship(s).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to plan strategically and analyze financial data.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Experience in operations and food service is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing large programs that involve strategic planning and project implementation preferred.
- Experience with an ERP system (i.e. Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards).
- Reporting tool experience (i.e. Business Objects, Crystal Reports).
Best Vendors is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, March 2, 2018
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.