Sales DSP Marketing Mgr more... ▼
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|First posted:||March 28, 2017|
A little about us:
Yahoo's programmatic business unit is comprised of the best-in-class programmatic platforms and marketplaces now unified under the BrightRoll brand. Our marketing division is responsible for leading integrated marketing initiatives to build awareness, increase adoption, and ultimately drive revenue across this suite of advertising technology products and services. This role will be responsible for implementing marketing solutions to support the BrightRoll DSP.
This role offers an opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally across Yahoo engineering, product development, marketing, sales, business development and account management departments to directly bring products to market and implement marketing programs to support sales efforts.
A lot about you:
We are looking for an excellent B2B marketer with a track record of bringing products to market and enabling sales teams. You understand the needs of programmatic advertisers, and are able to translate product capabilities into solutions for advertisers' challenges. You are an excellent storyteller, able to identify opportunities for engaging existing and potential clients, and develop creative solutions. You ask questions, seeking to deeply understand advertisers, historical relationships, and what positioning and products will drive sales revenue and deepen relationships. You're a natural at working cross-functionally to gather information, data, and manage projects to on-time and quality completion. You are adept at leveraging the right combination of creative and media channels to make your voice heard above the noise.
- New Product Go-To-Market. Launch new programmatic ad technology products, features, and services to the market in partnership with Product Marketing and an array of marketing shared service teams.
- Marketing Strategy, Insights and Planning. Own outbound marketing strategy and communication to our DSP platform customers as it relates to Yahoo platform and exchange businesses. Understand market dynamics and leverage research and insights to develop strategic marketing plans that drive thought leadership and enhance market awareness of our solutions.
- Marketing Programs, Promotions and Events. Launch marketing programs and promotions that accelerate the sales cycle with prospective clients. Design highly creative integrated marketing tactics that break through to a busy, distracted target audience. Partner cross-functionally to grow our share of eyeball at key industry and client activation events.
- Sales Enablement and Customer Education. Develop and implement sales tools and marketing collateral to help our sellers win in market. This includes presentations, sales sheets, videos, webinars, infographics and other sales enablement materials that promote our solutions. Collaborate cross-functionally to help train and educate sellers and produce programs aimed at educating our customers in the art and science of programmatic media buying.
- BA degree in marketing, communications, digital media or similar field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a digital marketing, product marketing, content development, online communications or similar role within an organization or agency.
- Knowledge of the enterprise technology sales process and a history of strong sales and product marketing collaboration.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the current media agency buying model and have had significant exposure to the digital advertising arena.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Professionally driven by an insatiable intellectual curiosity with a strong bias for action.
- Ability to understand complex topics quickly and translate ideas into compelling content.
- Expert level experience in PowerPoint required; proficiency in the rest of Microsoft Office and Google Docs. Working knowledge of Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and/or Prezi are major pluses.
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.