Human Resources Administrator more... ▼
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm, temporarily working Sundays remotely
It is an exciting time for growth within our department and we are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic team member based in Corona, CA office.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for performing professional human resources work in a variety of concentrations, including staffing, special projects and administrative duties for Human Resources and Recruiting.
Provide Human Resources support in the following areas of concentration:
- Recruiting - Support department in its recruiting efforts by collaborating with managers and Area Recruiter. Anticipate staffing needs and work proactively to develop a staffing strategy
- Learning and Development - facilitate New Associate Orientation for associates, lead trainings for departments as needed and support the company's organizational development strategy by coaching and advising managers on the career development process, performance management and succession planning.
- Engagement - Advise department managers on strategy and activities that will promote a positive working environment and will develop managers' skills to reward and recognize and create a culture of engagement
- Diversity and Inclusion - ensure that managers foster an inclusive work environment. Promote diversity awareness training. Utilize and encourage the use of a diversity lens when sourcing and selecting candidates for open positions.
- Compliance - Responsible for compliance of HR related matters in location (e.g. I-9s, AAP good faith efforts, required training completion and monitor CA meal and breaks).
- Special Assignments and tasks as assigned by the Area Human Resources Manager, such as:
- Supporting the onboarding program as needed
- Administration of Associate Discounts
- Coordinating HR department-sponsored events
- Administering the Exit Interview reporting database
- Administrative Duties
- Perform administrative duties required by the location HR department.
- Perform administrative duties for the Area Human Resources Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field preferred.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in United State is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit (please use the apply button below) to learn more about the company and its products and services.