DIVISION OPERATIONS SPECIALIST more... ▼
|Company:||Compass Group USA|
|First posted:||April 04, 2017|
Clickhere to Learn More about a Career with Compass Group
A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Based in Charlotte, NC, Compass Group North America is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $16 billion in revenues in 2016. Compass Group USA was named one of America's 500 Best Employers by Forbes, ranking as the highest contract food and support services company. With over 500,000 associates worldwide, its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC, was named the 6th largest publicly traded employer in the world by USA Today and one of 50 Companies Changing the World by Fortune. Compass Group PLC had revenues of £19.9 billion in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2016.
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
Bateman Community Living, division of Morrison Community Living and a member of Compass Group North America, has led the industry for 30 years by providing healthy, flavorful meals to seniors, disaster response, congregate, event catering, adult daycare and head start programs across the country. We pride ourselves on offering DRI compliant menus that can be customized to meet the specific needs of those we serve, underscoring our purpose of enriching the lives of seniors every day.
- Research projects on behalf of region
- Assist in the hiring process for salaried associates with tasks such as, entering employee data into Payroll system, setting up e-mail account, and other Company accounts
- Prepare salaried new hires for orientation, process status change documents, special pay requests, and coordinate relocation
- Provide direction and guidance to field on internal Compass applications (CPM, MyStaff, Payment Net, etc.)
- Prepare salaried employee files and ensure that all forms have been signed and filed
- Plan and participate in region meetings; transcribe meeting minutes and distribute to team; follow-up on key items
- Hold team accountable for their Operational Excellence goals
- Manage the Mentor Program
- Arrange monthly employee awards
- Coordinate training for associates including Tips training
- Assist in forecasting budgets
- Assist with managing uniform compliance as needed
- Draft e-mails, letters and other formal communications
- Identify and implement improvements in processes to bring efficiency to the system
- Acting as a resource to diagnose Human Resources needs and problems to recommend solutions that result in improved performance and retention
- Maintain and prepare tracking reports on a weekly basis of associates Paid Timed Off and sick pay
- Maintain tracking of employee absence, tardiness, and Leave time
- Coordinate appropriate level of action for employee issues related to tardiness and absence
- Assists with HR Assessments and help develop and implement a plan of action to ensure compliance and optimum utilization of HR services by management to improve productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of the company, through managing discipline processes of associates
- Work with management on process and procedures with accountability and policy adherence to improve productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness of associates
- Other administrative tasks as deemed necessary
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience speaking effectively before groups of managers
- Ability to calculate data figures
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- Recruiting Experience a plus
- Experience in Microsoft applications, with an intermediate skill level in programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Apply to Bateman Community Living today!
Bateman Community Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Monday, April 3, 2017
Expiration Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.