CAMPUS RECRUITER more... ▼
|Company:||Compass Group USA|
|First posted:||April 17, 2017|
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Compass Group
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 250,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
We are seeking a high-impact Campus Recruiter who will drive the success of all campus recruitment activity and funnel talent into our manager-in-training (MIT) programs. This is a high-profile role that requires an individual that possesses excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and presentation abilities. These skills will be used to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships and deliver tailored campus recruiting solutions across multiple business areas. Candidates must be comfortable traveling, working in a demanding, fast-paced, growth environment with a positive entrepreneurial culture. The unique combination of executive presence, passion and commitment is what we are looking for.
Educate and Partner
- Strategically partner with internal HR/business stakeholders helping them to define, develop and implement campus recruiting strategy that matches their business needs
- Educate and partner internally to drive throughput of manager in training program by being seen as a talent advisor sharing how hiring early talent helps to build the bench for the future
- Create and build relationships with reputable colleges and universities across the nation and brand Compass as an employer of choice on their campuses
- Participate in the development and execution of manager in training programs in partnership with our Learning and Development Team
- Align recruiting strategies with company diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Execute the agreed upon campus recruiting strategy for each business and be the voice of Compass on Campus while leveraging and facilitating sector participation at campus events
- Recruit qualified candidates on campuses for manager in training roles in culinary, hospitality, facilities management and corporate functions. Utilize all tactics including Compass Days, Career Fairs, networking events, on campus interviewing and office hours.
- Promote and facilitate the use of video interviewing to connect students with hiring managers
- Collaborate with campus team to create and execute employer branding strategy, utilizing tools like social media, internet, talent collection strategies, and school relationships to increase the number of students we reach
Track and Report
- Use technology and systems to drive campus hiring, perform analysis to ensure hiring managers are able to fill roles with strong upcoming talent pool
- Continuously monitor and improve the Campus Programs recruiting strategy and tactics to achieve goals and raise the benchmark for success
- Create and execute innovative communication strategies to help tell our story
This position would support the following Compass Group Sectors:
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, Labor Relations or equivalent
- 2+ years in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or strategic roles with exposure to campus program work
- Willingness to travel up to 60% - Able to travel during peak campus recruiting time periods, and as necessary during off-peak seasons
- Tenure in hospitality or food service industries is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals through influencing and partnering at all levels of a company in a corporate setting
- Understanding of campus relationship building and campus recruiting cycles
- Highly organized, with strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Highly skilled in interviewing, negotiating, and influencing
- Understand and experience in advertising to and sourcing candidates in multitude of creative ways including social media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with a desire and ability to develop relationships and network
- Competent user of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as applicant tracking systems (PeopleFluent and SAP SuccessFactors preferred). Smartsheet experience a bonus
- Preferred commitment for this role is minimum of two years.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: North Carolina-Charlotte
Activation Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018
Please mention DiversityJobs.com
if asked how you found this job.