At Academic Partnerships, we drive change through innovation in online education using the strengths, experience, and creativity of our people. As a leader in online program management, we are focused on facilitating the goal of scalable online program success for our university partners and the students they serve-from the dream of a degree to a bold reality. Our company is built on the foundation of our mission - to expand access to top-quality, affordable and workforce relevant degree programs that serve career pathways. Come join a company that helps make dreams into reality!
Academic Partnerships (AP) is hiring an
Associate Executive Director, Field Marketing (Sales) to join our team. The Field Marketing Executive Director will represent Radford University and other university partners with virtual outreach, by recruiting qualified healthcare professionals, primarily nurses, for online degree programs.
Note: This position is physically based in Virginia or D.C. area and will require travel, subject to COVID-19 conditions. AP is a safety-first company and encourages all employees to follow CDC guidelines.
We are looking for an outside sales professional with strong healthcare/nursing industry experience, who is passionate about higher education and understands the value of advanced degree programs. An individual who also holds a current/former RN license and/or a BSN degree is preferred.
- Market the online healthcare and nursing degree programs offered by Radford University.
- Achieve monthly prospective student goals by securing an assigned number of prospective student outreach events (information sessions) each month; in-person and virtually.
- Contribute to the attainment of monthly application and enrollment budgets for Radford by implementing effective conversion strategies.
- Launch and leverage marketing campaigns and promotions to key accounts: healthcare systems, hospitals, community/junior colleges, and professional nursing organizations/associations
- Establish new partnerships with healthcare systems, hospitals, community colleges, and professional nursing organizations/associations in your defined geographical territory; ability to add regional and national partners.
- Develop and foster impactful relationships with potential students and nursing leaders: Chief Nursing Officers, Directors of Education, Clinical Nurse Educators, Nursing Directors, Nurse Managers, House Supervisors, Charge Nurses, Deans of Nursing, Directors of Nursing, and Nurse faculty.
- Utilize social media platforms to expand prospective student outreach opportunities and frequently market Radford's online programs.
- Expand knowledge of healthcare and nursing industry trends and effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Honest and ethical; high integrity and hyper-responsible
- Self-motivated and driven; entrepreneurial
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm; upbeat and often gets others excited
- Results-oriented with a consistent record of achieving goals
- A hard worker who is motivated by being busy and productive
- Enjoys, and is effective at new relationship building
- Collaborative team player; thrives in a healthy competitive environment
- Effective communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Advanced in organization and time management skills
- Desire to learn and continuously improve and excited by professional growth and development
- Strategic and innovative; tries alternate and new ways to achieve objectives
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred; RN license a plus
- 2 years of outside sales experience, preferably in the healthcare/nursing industry and/or higher education industry
- Experience/knowledge of the healthcare/nursing industry
- Ability to travel within territory*
- Successful management of a geographic territory and accounts preferred
- Highly proficient with:
- Windows operating system
- Microsoft 365 Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Video Conferencing software (Zoom preferred)
- Communication and Collaboration software (MS Teams, SharePoint, & OneDrive preferred)
Subject to properly documented and approved exemptions for medical reasons and for reasons of personal conscience or religious belief, Academic Partnerships requires employees expected to travel on company business to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.