Job posting has expiredBack to search results
Arity - Experience Design Senior Manager
| Allstate Insurance|
|June 22, 2022|
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here-the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That's because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn't be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don't just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Senior Manager leads UX design project work and other UX Architect practitioners by applying knowledge of human capabilities, technology, industry design best practices and standards to create human-centered experiences for complex projects. The individual will serve as the steward for the customer experience while championing ideas and designs that improve business results and exceed user needs.
* Serve as a subject matter expert and resource to internal stakeholders, providing strategic user experience expertise with business partners to integrate human-centered design in their processes and digital programs
* Design and envision future experiences iteratively in a dynamic environment, using design thinking methods and frameworks to iterate through concepts that can be tested and validated with users
* Lead design discussions and workshops with key stakeholders
* Conduct secondary user research and use analysis methods to answer questions and fill knowledge gaps
* Leverage data and user feedback to drive design decisions
* Evangelize user-centered activities and influence stakeholders to ensure execution
* Proactively manage programs, stakeholder expectations, budgets, and resources
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in at least two UX disciplines such as: Interaction Design/Information Architecture, Visual Design, User Research, Front-End Development, or Product Design Strategy
* Experience using a wide breadth of UX methodologies
* Experience with complex transactional business models
* Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch, Axure, Visio, or other design tools
* Understands the constraints of technology platforms: Native Mobile, Responsive Web, and Internet of Things (IoT)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That's the day-to-day, now let's talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you'll be working for-and at-Arity. It's the best of both worlds. You'll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That's more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It's a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can't wait to meet you.
The role pays between $119,700 - $180K, based on experience and qualifications
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please clickfor information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please clickfor information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster click "here". This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click "here". This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment