Operations Admin I - HR
Provides clerical and administrative support to the human resources (HR) department. May also provide clerical and administrative functions for any or all hub and station operational areas, including linehaul, quality assurance and customer service.
* Provides support for the Package Handler talent acquisition process (e.g., scheduling interviews, monitoring background checks, applicant tracking system support, attending job fairs/recruitment events as needed, and contacting selected candidates)
* Supports Non-Package Handler hiring through preparing interview guides, uploading completed interview documents, applicant tracking system support, drug screen kits and other requirements as applicable
* Provides customer service and support for both internal and external customers for HR-related processes (dock walks, compliance, HR information tables, password resets, etc.)
* Maintains personnel files for all employees
* Provides support on auditing, reviewing, and processing the human resources paperwork and forms
* Generates, compiles, and distributes HR reports
* Participate in special projects, to include job fairs and retention/engagement events, etc.
* Provides support to HR Department as needed
* Must maintain confidentiality and perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
Additional Operations essential functions:
* Provides clerical support to various management and operational functions, including, but not limited to, photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing and answering telephone
* Reviews, researches and/or enters data in various systems to support respective functional area
* Compiles data and provides various regular and adhoc reports to management for review and determination
* Serves as frontline customer service to receive, solve and/or escalate customer inquiries and issues
* Assists management with Business Control Self-Assessment (BCSA) audit activity by retrieving data and/or files for review
Additional Quality Assurance/Loss Prevention essential functions:
* Supports ability for timely delivery and mitigates loss and damage by performing address searches/corrections through various sources and ensuring packages are in good condition for the customer
* Prioritizes workflow to maximize the number of packages that can be resolved and sent out for delivery in the same day
* Ensures all packages receive appropriate scan statuses. Inspects and handles hazardous material damages as per policy. Ensures all loose product is accounted for as per company policy
* Researches missing packages to understand the root cause of scanning failures and compiles information on disputed deliveries for management review
* Reviews and trends loss and damaged claims filed to identify improperly charged claims and brings to the attention of management
* High school diploma or GED required.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
* Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
* General business skills such as typing; data entry and review; and use of phone, copier, and fax.
* Ability to follow detailed instructions to complete routine procedures and/or operate standard equipment.
* Customer service skills necessary to effectively and professionally respond to requests.
* Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information.
* Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
% of Travel for the Position
1035 Commerce Park Drive SW
Search Engine Description
Administrative, Human Resources, Supply Chain & Logistics, Transportation Services, Warehouse & Distribution
Domicile Location Name
Fed Ex Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce