Director eCommerce Fulfillment & Last Mile
The Director of eCommerce Fulfillment and Last Mile develops and leads strategic vision, innovation, and operational plans for digital and eCommerce operations that align to and help deliver on the overall GIANT/ MARTINS brand objectives and strategies. This team member is responsible for developing and leading the operational strategy to create an optimal customer experience through all channels (i.e. Warerooms and Click & Collect), ensuring it ladders up to the overall Brand engagement goals and resonates with the core target customers. This position is responsible for achieving maximum online sales growth, profitability, productivity, expense control, and remarkable customer service. They will facilitate seamless and integrated operations between the retail stores and the warerooms to support future growth initiatives.
- Drives step-change growth of current eCommerce (Warerooms & Click/Collect) customer penetration and sales through evolving customer experience.
- Ensures The GIANT Company stores remain on the leading edge of innovative experiences and collaborates with PDL & RBS to bring these experiences to life.
- Develops and implements procedures to monitor performance metrics (KPIs) that promote continuous business improvement, to maximize productivity standards and improved service to our customers.
- Fosters an environment that promotes the wareroom management teams to actively participate in the community in which their store operates.
- Maintains sound knowledge of the online competitive landscape in the market area.
- Directs all functions of the wareroom's operations to provide exceptional service to our online customers and team members.
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations and agencies, including the Department of Transportation.
- Recruits and trains wareroom management teams for the optimal operation of each wareroom location, including management team pipeline development for future growth.
- Manages internal team member relations at all levels to create and promote an efficient motivated work environment with positive morale.
- Fosters an environment that brings awareness to shrink, while continuing to promote sales development.
- Evaluates wareroom conditions through both structured and unplanned visits to monitor stock levels, freshness, cleanliness, customer service, store moral, and performance results.
- Manages all line items on the Profit and Loss statement to achieve budget expectations.
- Manages new wareroom and click & collect openings, remodels, and store closings in the areas of staffing, sanitation, merchandising, and product flow.
- Strategic Planning
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Supervisory/Leadership Skills
- Strong sense of initiative
Education (Highest Level)
Full-Time (40 Hours)