Honda Aero, Inc.
HAI is looking for a member of the Customer Service team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company's aftermarket service programs, timekeeping and payroll systems, and company's fixed assets. Member of the Customer Service team that will ensure accurate processing and recording of company's aftermarket service programs, timekeeping and payroll systems, and company's fixed assets.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Process all aftermarket transactions including service plans including billings, spare orders, and commissions.
- Participate in auditing customer contract data and regularly update the cost model
- Support accounts receivable processing and participate in end-of-month closing and audits.
- Administer all company fixed assets from planning stage to execution of depreciation and disposal.
- Coordinate the company vehicle program from budgeting to acquisition to selling vehicles including state titles and registration.
- Administer all company accounting for payroll:
- Reconcile all payroll related accounts on a monthly basis.
- Execute Kronos time and attendance processing and interface with third party corporate payroll function.
- Coordinate with third party tax preparer for all tax related returns and payments.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Acts as liaison between payroll function and third party corporate Information Systems department to ensure payroll changes, updates, and implementation of payroll system requirements and revisions are accurate and working as designed.
- Demonstrate respect for associate privacy
- Process garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Process manual check and relocation contracts.
- Prepare monthly payroll journal entries.
- Reconcile monthly payroll bank statement.
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Research, analyze, and resolve all discrepancies, reporting to management and associates as needed.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel information, organizational changes, and planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Plans, coordinates and executes customer service, HR and accounting projects as assigned.
- Accounting Degree or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years accounting experience and/or timekeeping and payroll processing experience.
- Notary a plus
- Payroll tax return knowledge from North Carolina helpful.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices preferred.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state payroll regulations preferred.
Job Related Specific Skills:
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of Kronos and PeopleSoft payroll beneficial.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Physical Requirements/Work Conditions
- Climate-controlled office environment.
- The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields, mandatory hearing protection and safety shoes.