Sr. Software Engineer
| Cisco Systems, Inc.|
United States, California, Milpitas
|September 28, 2022|
Cisco is leading the way in developing open source NOS based products for its web customers. We are looking for a candidate who has been involved in SONIC (Software for Open Networking in Cloud) based software development/va lidation/support.
"What You Will do"
* Provide support for customer issues on Sonic based Cisco platforms
* Work closely with the software development and test teams on customer issues
* Develop automated tests in Python/C for software validation and sustenance
* Engage in code/design/test plan reviews
* Engage in software development and validation activities along with the support role
"Who You Are"
* 6-10 years of work experience in embedded software development/va lidation/support
* Expertise in network protocols, configuration, system test automation framework, feature automation
* Good understanding of operating system concepts, Inter-process communication, high availability, platform infrastructure etc.
* MS/BS degree in CS/EE/CE or technical equivalent.
* Solid skills in Python, Perl or shell scripting.
* SONIC (Software for Open Networking in the Cloud) based software validation and customer support experience is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.