Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy
At Academic Partnerships, we drive change through innovation in online education using the strengths, experience, and creativity of our people. As a leader in online program management, we are focused on facilitating the goal of scalable online program success for our university partners and the students they serve-from the dream of a degree to a bold reality. Our company is built on the foundation of our mission - to expand access to top-quality, affordable and workforce relevant degree programs that serve career pathways. Come join a company that helps make dreams into reality!
Reporting to the VP of Corporate Strategy, the successful Senior Analyst will be a motivated and adaptable team member and will help inform and executive against the company's highest strategic priorities and projects. This person will work with the VP of Corporate Strategy and other key business leaders to scope and drive critical cross-functional projects. The successful candidate will have experience in analyzing complex business problems and working in cross-functional teams. This person will be comfortable dealing with uncertainty and be able to bring structure and objectivity to tackling unstructured problems.
- Contribute analytical and strategic horsepower and module ownership to high priority "internal consulting" projects on behalf of the CEO, CSO or other executives. These projects could comprise a wide range of topics from product/portfolio strategy, to GTM strategy to internal efficiency/efficacy improvement opportunities.
- Play a key role in AP's strategic planning process. Includes linking the company's strategic priorities to financial implications through the development of the driver-based financial plan, identifying and scoping key initiatives to deliver strategic priorities, and selectively driving the implementation of high priority initiatives arising from the strategic plan.
- Build a thorough understanding of AP's broader ecosystem (university partners, students, competitors, other service providers) and associated market dynamics to ascertain the potential implications for AP in the short and long-term; evaluate a range of scenarios and develop proactive plans to address these dynamics.
- Build a thorough understanding of AP's offerings and unique value proposition, and how we add value to students and our university partners
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders and work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs change
The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, strategically minded but operationally-oriented, and highly collaborative. They will be a well-rounded, experienced professional with the ability to lead strategic analyses as well as driving forward execution and implementation where necessary. They will handle high pressure situations in a professional and balanced manner and always be willing to roll up their sleeves with an attention to excellence at all levels.
- 3+ years in management consulting
- Proven track record of successfully delivering impact through projects
- Strong analytical skills - able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, financial, and operational perspectives
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) skills
- Experience in the OPM and Higher Education sectors is helpful
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Cultural / Organizational Fit
- Humility / willingness to question one's own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
- Executive presence, capable of establishing trust and confidence
- Effective communicator (written, verbal)
- Fast-paced / Bias towards immediate action and results
- Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
Academic Partnerships offers the following comprehensive benefits:
- PTO - accumulated from day one
- 11 designated holidays
- Medical - four options (including PPO and HDP)
- Life & Disability (company paid)
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account (company contribution to HSA)
- Retirement plan with company match
- Maternity / Paternity / Parental Leave (company paid)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Wellness program
- Alternative medicine options
- Pet discounts
- Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
Personal and Professional Development:
- Continuous Professional and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees and their dependents
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce.