Senior Salesforce Developer- Remote
Software Development, Tools and Information Technology
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for providing solutions to solve complex technical and business challenges in a Salesforce environment. This person also provides Salesforce administration support, and development of a highly complex and customized Salesforce environment and integrated applications.
The Center for Internet Security (CIS) makes the connected world a safer place for people, businesses, and governments through our core competencies of collaboration and innovation. We are a community-driven nonprofit responsible for industry leading best practices for securing IT systems and data. We lead a global community of IT professionals to continuously evolve these standards and provide products and services to proactively safeguard against emerging threats.
What You'll Do
Develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business and technical solutions on Salesforce using Agile processes, principles, and techniques
- Administer stated objectives, goals, and performance standards for Salesforce Administrators in assigned team and assist in ensuring that goals are met or exceeded.
- Triage Support and Development Tickets ensuring they are properly document.
- Experience with implementing custom Salesforce Objects. APEX
- Experience with multiple Integrations, API Connections
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, process builder flows, visual flows and other functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Provide metrics, data analytics, and data visualizations to inform critical business decisions.
- Support Salesforce, Kugamon, DocuSign CLM and E-Sign, Remedyforce, DocuSign applications
- Help build and support custom salesforce solutions and 3rd party integrations with Salesforce
- Provide training on best practices and the use of applications and integrations to internal teams
- Create and maintain all aspects of CRM reporting and dashboards
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards.
- Experience in creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed for the engagement.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience implementing and supporting large scale, complex solutions on Salesforce
- Prior Experience with Implementing and Managing DocuSign CLM, Qualtrics, Tableau, CPQ, Kugamon
- Strong communication, problem solving, collaboration and analytical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience in a technology company a plus
- Expert level proficiency with Salesforce administration, engineering, workflow building and reporting, including Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL), Triggers, process builder, validation rules, permissions and dashboards
- Able to manipulate large data sets (ETL) using Data Loader
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
*Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate's degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree.
At CIS, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment in which the diverse backgrounds, experiences, and views of our employees, members, and customers are valued and respected. It is through this commitment that we are able to work together towards our common mission: to make the connected world a safer place.