Tasks in the role
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product - a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don't miss your chance. This is our role job title for those who want to turn ideas into reality using code, algorithms, and maybe a bit of magic.
And this is our Senior Total Rewards Manager role for those who, through their work, are willing to support our core value - people.
- Lead the design of base pay, short-term, and long-term incentive programs to align with company strategy and talent strategy.
- Develop and distribute compensation-related communication materials.
- Partner with HR to counsel, communicate and educate employees, HRBPs, and managers on pay decisions, policy, and guideline interpretations.
- Build strong rapport and alignment on compensation strategy and practices between the compensation team, executives, and cross-functional partners.
- Create short/long-term retention strategies and compelling offers to secure top talent.
- Ensure appropriate level of compensation governance across supported teams.
- Manage the annual focal review cycles and develop budget recommendations.
- Manage market review, including leading market data and best practice research, managing the annual market review process.
- Help contribute to a top-performing global rewards team. Grow and develop partnerships.
- Develop creative solutions to compensation-related challenges in a matrix-based environment that balances business considerations with retention and engagement objectives.
- Monitor changes in the technology job market, ensuring that the company can recruit, retain, and reward top talent.
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills.
Who we are looking for
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- BA/BS in a quantitative-focused major. A Master's Degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of progressive compensation experience, preferably in the technology industry or a compensation consulting firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analyses and recommendations clearly and comfortably and for different audiences.
- Prior international experience in reward matters, benefits, plan administration, and analytics. Functional understanding of EU labor markets.
- Knowledge of reward vendors, consultants, and solution providers.
- Able to create processes and practices from the ground up.
- Soft skills: Flexibility, developing partnerships, critical thinking, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, ability to look from different angles and work independently, delivering results.
A bit about the team
- You are a Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) (preferred).
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it's not worth wasting time on something you don't believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, as we are always looking to make things better.
You can get to know the team better at one of the interviews, but some brief information about future colleagues will be useful now.
The Global Total Reward Team is responsible for the global compensation and benefits strategy. The team is responsible for the development and delivery of custom solutions for the company and employees in the areas of compensation, benefits, well-being, work-life balance, recognition, and equity plans.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
Finally, a little more about our company
- Work format FLEX: This offer stands for the "hybrid" work format: some days, you work from the office, and some #wfh. Trust us, it's an efficient way of work. Proven!
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%.
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
- Free Parking for employees (Prudential Center) - add for Boston only.
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 14 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Partner