Back to search results
PT Pharmacy Associate - 6088
| The GIANT Company|
United States, Middletown
|May 26, 2023|
Address: USA-PA-Middletown-450 East Main Street
Store Code: GC - Pharmacy (1036805)
At The GIANT Company we're committed to making our store?s and facilities better every day for our team members, customers, and communities. It's our secret recipe for success and it guides everything we do. We put our customers first, do what's right, win together, and make ideas happen. As a team member here, that's exactly what you'll help us do. You'll share your ideas, learn new skills?, and really make a difference for not only your team, but for your customers and your community.
At The GIANT Company, we are passionate about building strong families and healthy communities, serving millions of neighbors across Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. We are committed to being an inclusive place to work and shop. Our shared values of care, courage, integrity, teamwork, and humor guide our work as we embrace the unique talents and differences of every team member. We also take pride in connecting families for a better future. If you're ready for a purposeful career, join our GIANT family. You'll help us make a difference while making some great connections and friendships along the way.
The primary purpose of this job is to help customers and answer telephone calls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Promptly, at the start of the shift, the team member will review the work schedule.
* Help customers at the counter.
* Answer and assist with telephone calls.
* Must verify identification of customers for products when required.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Must meet state required minimum age.
* Must be able to successfully complete background check and drug screening.
* Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply with company policies and safety regulations.
* Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of 60 days.
* Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as the physical base scores for this position.
* Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform this job.
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job including but not limited to regular attendance.
* Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
* Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
* Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes approved for this job.
* Shift hours: minimum 4-hour shifts or more depending upon business needs
* Job cycles: continual max
* Lift/carry: 50 lbs.
* Stand 55%, sit 0%, walk 45%
* Category IV: lifting, carrying, P/P up to 50 lbs.
* Max pull static: 20 lbs.
* Responsible for understanding company policy and procedures as promulgated in the policy and procedure manual and the employee manual.
* Required to follow all state and federal laws in compliance with pharmacy rules and standards.
* Know MSDS information about all materials used during work.
* Must complete and follow Lockout/Tagout training.
* Must complete and follow Confined Space training.
* Must complete Right-to-Know training.
* Must complete HIPAA for Pharmacy Associates training.
* Must complete all additional pharmacy training requirements.
The GIANT Company is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 306626_external_USA-PA-Middletown_5232023