Sr. Training Specialist
| Honda North America|
|paid time off, paid holidays, sick time, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), relocation assistance|
United States, California, Torrance
1919 Torrance Boulevard (Show on map)
|September 19, 2023|
American Honda Finance
American Honda Finance Corporation (dba Honda Financial Services and Acura Financial Services), a wholly owned subsidiary of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., helps to satisfy the financing needs of consumers of Honda and Acura vehicles, Honda and Acura accessories, as well as Honda motorcycles, power equipment, and marine products. AHFC offers financing in the form of both retail installment sales contracts and leases, depending on the product and the needs of the customer.
About this Position:
The Sr. Training Specialist applies principles of instructional design to develop and provide training in all areas required to support operational efficiencies, compliance advocacy and business acumen to all effected AHFC associates. Decides on best delivery method and uses the proper tools, which may include various eLearning software applications.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Member of the project management office for IT related process changes which effect 1,400 call center staff across all centers
* Analyses the current vs desired state and applies instructional design methodology when a change in process or increase in productivity is desired.
* Creates curriculum that utilizes the technical functions of the software to maximize learning delivery
* Conceptualizes and produces multi-media content for support of learning objectives.
* Supports other related departmental activities, such as the National Training Conference on and as needed and ad hoc basis
Who are we seeking:
* BA/BS degree required or equivalent work experience
* 5 or more years of developing training, including e-Learning, course and job aid development
Other Job Specific Skills:
* Expert level Adobe Captivate
* Expert level Articulate Storyline
* Expert level adult learning theories: ADDIE, others
* Intermediate level Adobe Rise and Photoshop
* Learning Management System/Software familiarity
Additional Position Factors:
* Workstyle: Hybrid (Remote 1 days in office required)
* Travel 5%
What differentiates Honda and makes us an employer of choice?
* Competitive Base Salary: $79,700 to $119,600
Pay will be based on several variables that include, but not limited to geographic location, work experience, education, etc.
* Annual Bonus
* Lease Car Program
* Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx)
* Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time, personal days
* 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
* Relocation assistance (if eligible)
* Advancement opportunities
* Career mobility
* Education reimbursement for continued learning
* Training and Development programs
* Wellbeing program
* Community service and engagement programs
* Product programs
* Free drinks onsite
Honda is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.