Responsible for the day-to-day duties of managing a banking branch. Oversees the sales, operations, and business development within the branch, including profits and productivity.
- Supervise activities of the branch.
- Bring in new customers and boosts profits
- Create and analyze management information and reports.
- Coordinate activities among different branches all over the country.
- Help make policies.
- Set targets and ensure they are met.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Hire and terminate staff according to needs.
- Interact with local chambers of commerce, development agencies, solicitors, accountants.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Market and publicize new and existing products and services introduced by the bank.
- Follow all banking polices as determined by the board of directors or owners of the bank.