Responsible for developing online content for various channels and mediums. Ideate content that connects the brand to its target audience, film and edit videos, and research and write blog posts.
- Generate new content ideas by brainstorming, researching trends, or devising original concepts.
- Write articles, create videos, and design graphics to promote products and services.
- Edit and proofread the content to make sure it is error-free and meets the required standards.
- Publish and promote the content on various channels so it reaches the target audience.
- Conduct research to identify trends and relevant perceptions and contextualize the findings.
- Engage consumers using social media; promote the brand and reply to inquiries and complaints.
- Increase website traffic by utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) methods.
- Measure results using data and key metrics like conversion and bounce rates.