Responsible for managing all the operational activities related to the production of a company’s goods. Align teams, optimize processes, establish goals, and implement initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a company and plan for its future growth.
- Oversee production so products are delivered on time and to the correct specifications.
- Develop plans for new products, new markets, and increased production capacity.
- Build action plans to ensure all departments run smoothly and efficiently.
- Work with the CEO and senior leadership to create and implement company strategies.
- Set, initiate and communicate new operating policies, procedures, and systems.
- Establish budgets, monitor spending, and keep each department within budget.
- Generate financial projections to estimate an organization’s future performance.
- Hire and train new employees, set work schedules, and manage performance issues.
- Handle customer service issues and devise ways to improve the customer experience.