Responsible for developing product ideas that deliver value to the customer. Guide the success of products, make strategic decisions, and bring teams together to solve customer pain points.
- Define a vision and strategy for a new product and oversee its development.
- Determine how a product can best meet customer needs and wants.
- Articulate the product vision to the development team and other stakeholders.
- Develop a product strategy; set goals and decide how to position the product in the market.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and pain points.
- Create a roadmap with a timeline for developing and launching the product and milestones.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and marketing teams to build the product.
- Ensure the quality of the product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Identify opportunities for new product features and enhancements.
- Conduct customer research to gather feedback on product performance.
- Coordinate with marketing to create product demand and drive sales growth.
- Analyze data and feedback to determine if the product is meeting its goals.
- Make adjustments to the product or overall strategy as needed.