Responsible for designing websites. Transform wireframe layouts into finished web pages, create visual elements, and ensure websites appeal to their target audiences.
- Ideate, plan, design, construct, and code web pages and applications.
- Leverage knowledge of UI (user interface) to design sites that are easy to navigate and intuitive.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility and responsive design.
- Use design programs to build graphics, visuals, and animations.
- Create mockups, design sample web pages, register domains, and collaborate with writers.
- Work with development teams to integrate the user experience into development processes.
- Conduct user research and testing to ensure that designs meet user needs.
- Stay abreast of new trends and best practices in web design.