3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable tech company that directly impacts the lives of millions of people each day. Our mission is simple: make video accessible to everyone. We do this by delivering the leading closed captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solution to over 10,000 global media, enterprise and higher education customers. Founded at MIT Sloan in 2007, 3Play Media is headquartered in Boston's vibrant North End.
Reporting to our new business Sales Manager, we are seeking an exceptional Enterprise Account Executive to sell 3Play's video accessibility solutions to top companies worldwide. As an EAE, you should obsess over strategic prospecting tactics, building trusted relationships, and navigating complex deals. If you're looking for a fulfilling sales opportunity with a mission driven, high growth, tech company, we'd love to start a conversation!
DAY TO DAY:
- Strategically map target accounts to uncover the most likely paths to success
- Leverage HubSpot, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and other technologies to identify and source ideal potential customers
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Learn, refine, and advance the 3Play sales process, including deep discovery, highly focused demos and strategic negotiations
- Exceed quarterly and annual new bookings quotas
- Provide transparency through timely updates to active pipeline and forecasts in HubSpot CRM
- Align with and mentor our Business Development Representative (BDR) team while partnering for mutual success
- Be an extraordinary human and teammate by bringing your whole self to the role
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ year track record of developing trusted relationships and closing complex enterprise-level deals
- Intrinsically motivated by outbound prospecting, lead generation and strategic mapping of companies you are targeting
- Exceptional listener with a refined discovery process to uncover prospects' problems and their consequences
- Genuinely curious with a constant desire to learn and grow as a person and to understand prospects' goals, problems, and priorities.
- Champion at building instant rapport and credibility through empathy and transparency
- Passionate teammate with a positive mindset and desire to serve as a role model and mentor
- Metrics, data and process-driven, you're constantly iterating your tactics
- Superior drive, planning, time management and organization keeps you laser focused on the path to success
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We have an awesome work environment! Our team works hard but loves to have fun. We have company sponsored events like 3Plympics, holiday tastings, summer outings and much more.
- The work is exciting and gratifying, and you would make a direct impact on our success.
- Wherever you're based in the US, we want to hear from you. We are a remote first opportunity and our offices in Boston's North End will always be available.
- From professional growth and development opportunities to competitive compensation and personalized benefit plans, we've got you taken care of.
- We display respect and embrace inclusion. It's at the heart of what we do. 3Play Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected federal, state or local laws.
If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible for more information regarding compensation and benefits. Please reach out to directly.