The Coordinator, CEO Office will contribute to strategic and tactical projects that enable the CEO to make expeditious and sound business decisions. Communication and collaboration with other business departments are essential in achieving the objectives of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Manager, CEO Office to complete the following duties & responsibilities:
- Create status reports of company business operations in Finance, Production, Sales, Customer service and other domains
- Communicate with other departments, analyze and integrate business data from each department to understand the current business operation
- Develop company business plan by collaborating with other departments to maintain sustainable growth of the company
- Research and analyze market, industrial trends and future financial forecasts to develop future company business strategy
- Support the CEO's daily work to improve the efficiency of operations
- Translation of materials that are used at CEO Office between English and Japanese
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enthusiastic in understanding the competitive business jet market.
- Proficiency in constructing professional documents and presentations while adhering to brand guidelines and management requirements.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and Power Point) required.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and abstract environment while providing timely and accurate information.
- Incumbents may be routinely exposed to equipment operational noise heat-cold-dust, and/or aircraft equipment, parts, or fuel odors.
- Incumbents may be required to stand, sit, squat, walk, bend, climb ladders, move, reach, or stretch for prolonged time periods with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Work in a safe and professional manner while adhering to all regulatory requirements (FAA, OSHA, DOT, EPA, State, and Federal regulations, etc.).
- Read, hear, speak, and see with no restrictions, as required by job duties.
- Comprehend and adhere to management directions and/or safety instructions with no restrictions.
- Effectively communicate in Business English language.
- Pull, push, carry, lift, or move items up to 10 lbs. throughout the work shift without assistance, as required by job duties.
- Pull, push, carry, lift or move materials/people/items/equipment weighing up to 50lbs or more during the work shift, with the use of Company provided "reach assistance technology" or "movement assist technology" (fork-lifts, pallet jacks, pulleys, dolly's, robotics reach equipment, people movers etc.), as required by job duties.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. This document does not constitute a contract between the incumbent and Honda Aircraft Company. (FLSA: ) 01/07/13