Food Operations Manager 2
| Sodexo, Inc.|
United States, California, Moraga
|June 23, 2022|
Food Operations Manager 2
Come be a part of something new in GEC - we are growing into Campus Dining
The Good Eating Company is seeking an experienced Food Operations Manager, this dynamic leader will be a part of the team at St Mary's College in Moraga, California.
The Operations Manager of Food will oversee the food and beverage program for the campus ranging from full breakfast, lunch and catering. This is a fantastic role for someone who is passionate about executing service flawlessly.
The clients have asked GEC to come be a part of a College that Changes Lives, we will offer a fresh sustainable Chef driven program created just for the students at St Mary's.
Our ideal candidate will be innovative, keeping services fresh and updated based on current trends. They will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
Your responsibilities include:
Oversight and continued innovation of the cafe offerings
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
Our vision is simple: We want to set the definitive standard for campus dining.
Our team are simply without doubt our greatest asset; we never undervalue or take their commitment for granted. We are always looking for talented new team members who share our enthusiasm for good food and service are you ready to join our team.
Learn more about the Good Eating Company.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.