Principal Professional Quality Management
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We're a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you'll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
* #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's unique contributions make a difference.
* We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
* We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
* Provides quality support to consultancy for GXP and related topics (moderately complex) to project teams and departments, as assigned
* Performs complex analyses to evaluate the state of the quality of a project team or department using key quality metrics and/or key performance indicators
* Investigates quality trends, potential risks and mitigations with Quality Management leadersip
* Presents information to Quality Management leadership, as applicable
Functional and Technical Expertise
* Works within a specific knowledge area. May work outside area.
* Ensures commitments and timelines for assigned activities adhere to Syneos Health requirements.
* Offers solutions to process and quality related issues and identifies process improvement opportunities
* Advises Quality Assurance (QA) auditors and operational staff in providing procedural documents to sponsors, auditors, regulatory inspectors or other external parties.
* Reviews controlled documents, providing input on content alignment with Syneos Health controlled document standards and (where appropriate) technical content.
* Solves complex problems and/or conducts complex analyses. Translates concepts into practice.
* Decision Making - Makes decisions that impact a range of standard and non-standard operational, process, project or service activities
* Influence - Serves as a key resource within a business area or discipline. Gains support for ideas or positions on difficult issues
* Problem Solving - Anticipates and resolves complex problems. Applies strategic and critical thinking to identify solutions to non-standard requests and moderately complex problems
* Impact - Drives solutions for products, processes, and services across a large business area
* Customer/External Focus - Establishes key relationships with those outside of business area. Assesses and interprets customer's (internal and external) quality needs and requirements and proactively develops solutions
* Project Management - Leads medium-scale, may lead large Quality Management projects or programs with moderate risks and resource
* Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
* Represents Quality Management, as assigned
* Performs other quality-related activities as directed by management
* This position is not responsible for supervising employees
* Travel may be required (approximately 15%)