Back to search results
| Follett Corporation|
United States, Maryland, Capitol Heights
|August 06, 2022|
This position is responsible for providing driving and labor support for retail locations by delivering orders for specified geographic locations. Driver position will take direction from the Store Manager or Regional Manager and will be responsible for the safe transportation of textbooks, supplies, and general merchandise. The position will also require the repetitive lifting of up to 70 lbs, loading/unloading pallets weighing up to 1,200 lbs, operating liftgates, and working in unison with team members. Some recording of shipping manifests is required. This role will be spent making deliveries however the position may also work within the location during non-peak business times.
* High School Degree or equivalent
* 0-3 years of experience
* Ability to resolve non-routine problems
* Ability to make decisions within defined procedures and practices
* Must have a valid State Driver License, pass a drug screen/alcohol screen
* Clean driving record
* Must be able to lift/ carry up to 70 lbs., push-pull pallets weighing up to 1200 lbs. on a daily repetitive basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled