eCommerce Growth Director
Responsible for developing and executing the eCommerce growth strategy. Collaborate cross-functionally, internally, and externally to champion a customer-centric portfolio approach, which delivers on eCommerce sales, penetration, customer, productivity, and profitability goals. Responsible for oversight of eCommerce Strategy, Marketing, Merchandising, Site Content, Analytics, and 3rd party execution.
- Responsible for oversight of eCommerce strategy formulation and deployment against the customer value proposition
- Oversees 3rd party relationships and strategy as a key enabler of the overall eCommerce portfolio strategy
- Manages relationships and interacts with support partners in the development of key priorities for the product roadmap
- Responsible for eCommerce customer relationships management and lifecycle management
- Owns eCommerce growth strategy with marketing, merchandising, owned media, and 3rd party partnerships
- Oversees eMerch strategy, KPIs, reporting, and analytics
- Responsible for eCommerce assortment, price & promotion, monetization, omnichannel planning and integration, and eMerch training
- Facilitates cross-functional planning and integration with Finance, Operations, Marketing, Commercial Planning, Merchandising, and key support partners
- Owns overall eCommerce portfolio management
- Oversees-owned media execution, site analytics, and site optimization
- Responsible for overall eCommerce Marketing strategy, KPIs, reporting, analytics, and budget
- Leads Marketing planning integration for all eComm initiatives
- Develops and owns the lifecycle management strategy, approach, and measurement with a goal of growing loyalty and eCommerce customer growth
- Responsible for informing and working with Finance to determine eCommerce financial modeling, long-range planning, and overall eCommerce performance management
- Ensures that eCommerce growth strategies are clearly understood and that the department is achieving its goals at an optimum pace with effective utilization of resources.
- Demonstrates inspirational leadership that drives the team to "think out of the box" to generate high-level performance.
- Provides thought leadership, strategic vision, processes, and methodologies to deliver profitable eCommerce sales growth and increased customer engagement & loyalty
- Align the Brand leadership team on concepts, causing targeted decisions around eCommerce Growth opportunities.
Education (Highest Level)
Full-Time (40 Hours)