Food Operations Manager 2
| Sodexo, Inc.|
United States, California, Los Angeles
|August 05, 2022|
Food Operations Manager 2
US-IL-This position is Midwest based | US-FL-This position is Southeast based | US-CA-This position is Western based | US-UT-Salt Lake City | US-MA-Northeast, USA | US-MD-GAITHERSBURG | US-NY-Northeast, USA | US-PA-Northeast, USA | US-OH-Willard | US-GA-Warner Robins
Let us help you Build Your Brand!
Sodexo, a global company, is seeking an experienced Food Services Operations Manager for our National Resource Bench.
Come to Sodexo to build your network and expand your web of influence with one of our premier mobile management positions on the National Resource Bench. These traveling management roles are intended as a 1 to 2 year assignment to help you create and build your personal brand across multiple segments and give you the opportunity to expand, enhance, and develop additional skills while you search for your dream job within Sodexo.*
What's in it for you?
No relocation necessary for our mobile management positions that offer you 100% national travel with all travel expenses covered by Sodexo.
Are you the One? Do you have 3 - 5 years management experience in a high volume dining operation? This Food Operations Manager will:
Sound like the career progression you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY to join the Sodexo National Resource Bench!
This is a Remote position with 100% travel. Target Salary is $65,000 - $75,000
*While the COVID-19 vaccination is not typically required by Sodexo, it is required for these specific cross-segment, mobile management positions.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.